Countdown to Baby Neufeld's Arrival!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hello Summer!


I'm in my 33rd week of pregnancy now and my belly is really starting to get big. I've had so many people comment on how much my belly has grown in the past few weeks. Apparently this is the time when Baby Neufeld is packing on the chub so he/she doesn't come out looking scrawny.

The summer has decided to peek it's head around the corner and it's starting to get HOT! I think a trip to Kits pool this weekend may be in order to cool down. Just this week I've noticed that my feet and fingers are starting to swell sometimes (mostly when I'm walking) and my back is starting to ache from supporting my growing belly. I guess these are the fun 3rd trimester things that come with pregnancy. I love that it's summer time though and I can wear non-constricting summer dresses and sandals. I've taken my rings off my fingers so they don't get stuck on my stubby fingers when they swell and I've booked myself a prenatal massage for the weekend to help with the back aches so I think I'm in pretty good shape for now.

Baby Neufeld is squirming around a lot these days and I'm loving every minute of it. It's so neat to see my belly moving and knowing that it's our baby inside doing that. Although my belly is making everything I do a little more awkward these days, I'm still really enjoying being pregnant and I am so looking forward to meeting our little rascal in the next couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment