
So, I thought I felt the baby moving last week but I wasn't sure. Most people have told me it feels like little bubbles, a flutter, or something boiling. Some things I've read say that it almost feels like gas, but not really. I was trying so hard to focus on my belly, trying to will our little munchkin to start dancing, kick or punch me. Then, one morning I felt a little pulse-like feeling. It did not feel like gas at all (as if you couldn't tell the difference between something moving in your tummy and gas anyway!). It felt like a quick heart beat, but stronger - almost like a quick muscle spasm. It felt weird and I didn't think it was the baby moving at first. Later on that day I felt it again and my first instinct was to think that something was wrong. The next day I felt something similar too and it made me start thinking that it was possibly our little baby moving in my belly! I've felt what I think is the baby moving once every day or two now. Yesterday I felt something that was quite a bit more like something actually 'moving' in my belly and not so much just kicking me. Now I'm pretty positive it is our little love bug dancing around in there. What an amazing feeling!

No comments:
Post a Comment